1. What if my purchase isn’t what I expected?
Our goal if for you to have 100% saisfaction.
- If the jewelry is not what you expected or the right fit, please return your purchase within ten days. You can either request a refund or exchange the item.
- Please contact us as soon as you decide to ship it back. Make sure you include the invoice and mail it first class with a delivery confirmation. This will ensure we receive it.
- Please check out the Care and Jewelry Sizing page on this site to help you make the right selection.
2. What if my jewelry breaks?
- We can make repairs out of materials at fair market value plus labor and shipping.
- Beaded pieces can be restrung for a nominal fee plus shipping.
- Shattered glass focal beads or semi-precious stones cannot be replaced with the exact design. They are chosen for their uniqueness. We can replace it with something similar, again at the fair market value plus labor and shipping.
3. What if I see a piece I like but it’s not the right size?
- Pieces can be altered and/or designed to customer specification depending on the availability of materials at the fair market value plus labor and shipping.
4. What if I would like to order matching pieces to go with the piece I purchased?
- In the event you would like to enhance your purchase with matching pieces, please contact us as soon as possible to ensure availability of materials
5. Can I combine shipping?
- Definitely! The standard shipping price is $3.50 which covers shipping and tracking.